Saturday, September 13, 2008

This and That


Spent all day Friday in meetings for work. Which is always fun. We got to learn all about sexual harassment, disability protocol, gang violence, and investing your 401K...a well rounded day wouldn't you say...

Hubby is still on a roll with the shopping. I have to be careful if I tell him to buy something. For some reason he thinks he needs to buy enough to last a year, and I don't have a clue as to where to store all his treasures.

The bookshelves are still sitting in boxes, so not sure what's going to happen with those. I'm hoping he gets the hint that we have no room and takes them back to the store, but I'm not that lucky.

He's back to experimental cooking. We may all have ptomaine poisoning before it's over. He fixed bacon chicken the other night. Now I love bacon, and normally when it's wrapped around anything I can eat it. But it does need to be cooked. The chicken was...the bacon...well not so much. He kept asking me if I liked it...and I didn't have to heart to tell him no. I just smiled and nodded...and made sure he couldn't see my eye twitching..LOL

I lost a filling in my tooth Thursday. Lucky me. I tried calling my dentist...and his secretary assured me he couldn't see me for 3 weeks...3 Weeks!!! Told her it was sorta an emergency...when I drink anything I see stars and make squeaky noises...No go...they are sorry for my discomfort. I just feel their love..*snorts* Tried 3 more, and couldn't get in...finally found one that will see me Tuesday..when I told his secretary I was seeing stars and squeaking when I drank anything, it took her ten minutes to stop laughing. I was so glad I could provide her some entertainment. But she did get me in...so she's my kinda woman. Should be fun....if your into pain and hearing people squeak when they suck in air. Fun...Fun...

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh man! Sorry about your tooth! That sucks.

Elfie33 said...

sarah: I'm doing ok, I have orajel and tylenol. So far I'm ok..just have to watch what I drink..cuz that will wake you up for sure..LOL

Jennifer said...

I think bacon chicken sounds good! I'm sorry about your tooth--what a nightmare! I hope it's all fixed soon!

Anonymous said...

I have a new name for my blog address.


jasmineandgarret.blogspot.com

tiarastantrums said...

I hate teeth pain! The worst!
Your hubbie cracks me up - doesn't he read your blog?

Amanda said...

I'm starting to look forward to hearing what your hubby is up to. He's entertaining ME anyway, even if it's not so entertaining to you ;-)

Sorry about the tooth, that SUCKS! I hope it's better ASAP!