Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Monday...


It’s Monday, how do I know this?


Because I walked into the office this morning with phones ringing off the wall, people lined up out the door, a new lady starting in another agency, and the FAX machine having a nervous breakdown.


All of this all at one time, it never fails Monday always start with a bang around here.


I showed new lady her office and how the phones work, where the bathrooms are, and where the backdoor is in case she needs to flee. I think I scared her…welcome to my world..LOL


I got most of the folks in and out, and at the moment it’s quiet..but I’m not saying that really loud, because the gods will hear me and the madness will start again.


I can’t do anything about the FAX machine…I think I killed it.


I don’t know about anybody else but as a general rule I don’t like Monday’s much…

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh. Monday indeed. I think its a general rule that Mondays are supposed to be total madness. The pharmacy is absolute chaos all day on Monday. Its as if people forget we're open on the weekends and save EVERYTHING for Monday morning.

leezee52 said...

I hated Mondays too when I worked but I love it now because the stores are quiet because everyone is either at school or work.

Kaci said...

LOL! Your office sounds exactly like mine! :)

tiarastantrums said...

I think Mondays are for recovering from the weekend!!

Elfie33 said...

sarah: I think it's a rule that Monday are suppose to be bad. I'm not sure who made the rule but I'd like to have a talk with them..LOL

leezee: All these folks are at my office..I know it..LOL

kaci: Oh you have one of those jobs that you pull your hair out too? Working with the public can be so much fun...*rolls eyes* LOL

Tiaras & Tantrums: They make me want to go back to the weekend..LOL

Mandy said...

I an odd one and love Monday's b/c I feel like I can start all over again. I know it is odd...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I laughed at your comment, oh, how I can relate with the boy toilet stories and sword fighting!

Elfie33 said...

Mandy: It was wild at the Day Care, they would play war in the bathroom. It wasn't pretty..LOL